Our latest collection of life and choices quotes. These quotes on choices help you make the best decisions in your daily life. Many of us do not appreciate the value of our decisions or our control over them. Here are inspirational quotes to get you started. the best 40 Motivational quotes on choices and reasons to make meaningful decisions choices.
Here are some quotes about choices:
- “May your choices reflect your hopes, not your fears”.
- “You cannot make progress without making decisions”.
- “There’s no wrong time to make the right decision”.
- “Choice” “Chance” “Change” You must make a “Choice” To take a “Chance” or your life will never “Change””.
- “We must all make the choice between what is right and what is easy”.
- “Choices made, whether bad or good, follow you forever and affect everyone in their path one way or another”.
- “In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing. The worst thing you can do is nothing”.
- “Destiny is no matter of chance. It is a matter of choice”.
- “If it is to be, it is up to me”.
- “You can get everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want”.
Inspiring quotes about choices for encouragement
1. “I have made the choices that work best for me. I know I cannot please everyone, and that’s fine.” — Marlee Matlin
2. “So many roads. So many detours. So many choices. So many mistakes.” — Sarah Jessica Parker
3. “Every time I’m preparing a new production, I’m trying to reinvent my style and offer the audience several choices.” — Romeo Santos
4. “Making choices that improve things for all of us on the planet is an act of compassion, a simple act we can do any time we go shopping.” — Daniel Goleman
5. “I think everyone understands grief, the journey it takes us on, whether it’s the death of a loved one, the end of a relationship, a disappointment. Some people don’t deal with it, the power of it. Some do. Some feel the weight of it and it informs their choices. I’ve had to open up to grief in different contexts.” — Tori Amos
6. “During my New York run, I injured my voice badly. I was getting increasingly hoarse, and it finally gave up. The doctor said I had two choices. Either cancel things, or try my luck and perhaps never speak again. That’s not much of a choice.” — Trevor Noah
7. “I really try to make smart choices about my fashion and really live a life on the carpet that’s the same as the life I live normally.” — Aisha Tyler
8. “I’m continually trying to make choices that put me against my own comfort zone. As long as you’re uncomfortable, it means you’re growing.” — Ashton Kutcher
9. “Branding says a lot about luxury and about exclusion and about the choices that manufacturers make, but I think that what society does with it after it’s produced is something else. And the African-American community has always been expert at taking things and repurposing them toward their own ends.” — Kehinde Wiley
10. “Freedom would be not to choose between black and white but to abjure such prescribed choices.” — Theodor W. Adorno
Inspirational quotes about choices and positive sayings
11. “Tracking action without cutting is the least jarring method of placing the audience into a real-time experience where they are the ones making the subtle choices of where and when to look.” — Steven Spielberg
12. “We look for the sermon in the suicide, for the social or moral lesson in the murder of five. We interpret what we see, select the most workable of the multiple choices.” — Joan Didion
13. “To me, the good thing about living in L.A. is diversity in lifestyle choices, color, and religion.” — Sandra Bullock
14. “In retrospect, the Millennium marked only a moment in time. It was the events of September 11 that marked a turning point in history, where we confront the dangers of the future and assess the choices facing humankind.” — Tony Blair
15. “Women now have choices. They can be married, not married, have a job, not have a job, be married with children, unmarried with children. Men have the same choice we’ve always had: work, or prison.” — Tim Allen
16. “I’m kind of bipolar in my acting choices because I just want to do a little bit of everything.” — Miley Cyrus
17. “I’m not much of a matchmaker. I think people have to make their own choices and mistakes and all that stuff.” — Luke Perry
18. “Had Rumsfeld said at any time ‘get me a report on what’s going on’, he could have had it. You’re right, it depends on choices that we make, which parts of the world we want to be in immediate contact with.” — Peter Singer
19. “Having the BRCA mutation significantly increases the risk of breast cancer, but it is not always the only factor. Lifestyle choices may increase or decrease the risk of breast cancer, but that knowledge is an opportunity to empower ourselves, not to blame.” — Dean Ornish
20. “Multinational food companies can play a large role in helping to prevent chronic diseases around the world by offering healthier choices in the United States and abroad.” — Dean Ornish
Inspiring quotes on choices and words of encouragement
21. “I believe without a single shadow of a doubt that it is necessary for young people to learn to make choices. Learning to make right choices is the only way they will survive in an increasingly frightening world.” — Lois Lowry
22. “When you buy into the cultural idea of what’s acceptable and unacceptable, you reinforce negative stereotypes and prejudices. That wouldn’t work for me. I don’t love to give advice to anyone, because we all have to make our own choices, but I’d want to live my life in truth.” — Kerry Washington
23. “Technology has a shadow side. It accounts for real progress in medicine, but has also hurt it in many ways, making it more impersonal, expensive and dangerous. The false belief that a safety net of sophisticated drugs and machines stretches below us, permitting risky or lazy lifestyle choices, has undermined our spirit of self-reliance.” — Andrew Weil
24. “I think that’s what makes a successful marriage: a mindful sense of self and the ability to make clear choices to stay together or choices not to.” — Goldie Hawn
25. “A narrative is like a room on whose walls a number of false doors have been painted; while within the narrative, we have many apparent choices of exit, but when the author leads us to one particular door, we know it is the right one because it opens.” — John Updike
26. “Attachment to the past and fears concerning the future not only govern the way you select the things you own but also represent the criteria by which you make choices in every aspect of your life, including your relationships with people and your job.” — Marie Kondo
27. “We live in America. We live in a free society where we are able to make choices. It’s about giving individuals freedoms and holding them accountable.” — Gary Johnson
28. “On official trips you listen to officials who guide you and also clothing choices, because there are certain places where you have to have your head covered for example, or whatever it is, and I listen to the professionals.” — Sophie Gregoire Trudeau
29. “With Tinder and all these other things, there’s always this kind of illusion with infinite choices. There’s something very cool about saying, ‘Oh, I actually really care about this person, and I want to commit to loving this person and being loyal to this person.’ You can’t get that from the kind of infinite multiple choices that are out there.” — John Legend
30. “If you feel that it diminishes your intelligence to be asked about your fashion choices for an evening on the red carpet, so be it.” — Elaine Welteroth
Greatest choices quotes on and sayings and life is about choices and the decisions we make
31. “Remember, the choices we make today shape the people we become tomorrow.” — Victoria Osteen
32. “These little daily choices that we’re so used to thinking are irrelevant are the most important thing we do all day long.” — Jonathan Safran Foer
33. “Some of our important choices have a time line. If we delay a decision, the opportunity is gone forever. Sometimes our doubts keep us from making a choice that involves change. Thus an opportunity may be missed.” — James E. Faust
34. “Every child needs to become literate in one or more languages, and every child should become comfortable in the major scholarly disciplines – historical, scientific, mathematical, and artistic-humanistic thinking. Beyond that, I am not in favour of a uniform system. I think there should be some choices.” — Howard Gardner
35. “If I were doing something that the Bible condemns, I have two choices. I can straighten up my act, or I can somehow distort and twist and change the meaning of the Bible.” — Jerry Falwell
36. “I have adopted an 80/20 rule when it comes to my delicate relationship with food: 80 percent of the time, I make good choices; 20 percent of the time, I let myself splurge a little.” — Trisha Yearwood
37. “Put your choices in perspective.” — Jillian Michaels
38. “I’ve found that eliminating not-so-important choices really frees up my mental capacity to think about the important ones.” — Jesse Itzler
39. “You are free to make whatever choice you want, but you are not free from the consequences of the choice.” Anonymous
40. Decisions are the hardest thing to make especially when it is a choice between where you should be and where you want to be.” Anonymous
Subscribe to Blog via Email
What we have to You !!!
- Life Quotes7 months ago
365 Depression Quotes and Sayings About Depression (Extremely Amazing)
- Inspirational Quotes5 years ago
342 Motivational & Inspirational Quotes
- Inspirational Quotes5 years ago
580 Motivational & Inspirational Quotes Life To Succeed
- Good Morning Quotes3 months ago
100 Beautiful Good Morning Quotes with Images That Will Enrich Your Day
- Motivational Quotes5 years ago
600 Inspirational & Motivational Quotes About Life to Succeed
- Sad Messages5 months ago
Top 70 Broken Heart Quotes And Heartbroken Sayings
- Quotes3 years ago
110 Sad Life Quotes – Sad Quotes & Sayings About Sadness
- Good Morning Quotes3 years ago
65 Good Morning Quotes and Wishes with Beautiful Images