Positive Quotes About Encouragement: One thing after another, life always strikes us with one thing. Our administrator reprimands us for not meeting a deadline, there is an unforeseen cost that brings us out on our rent, a member of the family gets sick, and there are abundant losses that feel more aggressive in nature. It is tough enough to coordinate our emotions as they are, but it is much more difficult to find the resources to fix our problems.
Often, we all don’t seem to be able to get a rest. But as problems such as this mount, the question actually emerges. We get frustrated as it happens, and are more at risk of giving up on our hopes and aspirations.
At any moment, everybody feels like leaving, getting under the covers, and totally neglecting everyone and everything. It happens to the best of us, but we know that this is a brief “escape.” Every now and then you can give yourself a break; in order to start anew, you need to recharge, but never allow the break to last for too long and turn you into a quitter.
Quitting is not going to make the troubles go anywhere. The only way to really deal with our challenges is to face them head-on, and despite these setbacks, that needs a strong, pure-burning motivation to take action. But from where are we getting the requisite motivation?
Any inspiring quotations or a few uplifting quotations are important to have at hand. You might underestimate their effect, but for your present case, reading some will do magic. They act like a pill that lets you get back on track and with fresh hope to meet your challenges.
For certain people, motivational quotes have proved themselves to be very useful. They inspire and tell you that “this is what you have.” It’s wonderful how a few sentences, anytime we feel like giving up, will give us such an energy boost.
Take the time to browse through our powerful list of quotes and allow them to flood you with the urge to do amazing things once more.
You will find more than a hundred inspiring and motivational quotes below to help you do exactly that and overcome the many great challenges of life.
Positive quotes about encouragement
1. “Every day may not be good… but there’s something good in every day.” – Alice Morse Earle
2. “The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.” – Oprah Winfrey
3. “Hard work keeps the wrinkles out of the mind and spirit.” – Helena Rubinstein
4. “Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine.” – Anthony J. D’Angelo
5. “If you want the light to come into your life, you need to stand where it is shining.” – Guy Finley
6. “Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day in and day out.” – Robert Collier
7. “When we are open to new possibilities, we find them. Be open and skeptical of everything.” – Todd Kashdan
8. “The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts.” – Marcus Aurelius
9. “The good life is a process, not a state of being. It is a direction, not a destination.” – Carl Rogers
10. “Live life to the fullest and focus on the positive.” – Matt Cameron
Positive encouragement quotes about life
1. “If you set your goals ridiculously high and it’s a failure, you will fail above everyone else’s success.” — James Cameron
2. “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.” — Dr. Seuss
3. “It’s not about how hard you can hit; it’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.” — Rocky Balboa, Rocky
4. “Everything that you are going through is preparing you for what you’ve asked for.” — Unknown
5. “Those who don’t believe in magic will never find it.” — Roald Dahl
6. “The pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.” — Winston Churchill
7. “It will never matter what others think of you. It will ALWAYS matter what YOU think of you.” — Anonymous
8. “If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.” — Steve Jobs
9. “There is no elevator to success — you have to take the stairs. — Anonymous
10. “People who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.” — Rob Siltanen
Positivity quotes about encouragement
1. “Encourage yourself, believe in yourself, and love yourself. Never doubt who you are.” ― Stephanie Lahart
2. “One of the most important things you can do on this earth is to let people know they are not alone.” ― Shannon L. Alder
3. “The heights by great men reached and kept were not attained in sudden flight but, they while their companions slept, they were toiling upwards in the night.” ― Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
4. “Come friends, it’s not too late to seek a newer world.” ― Alfred Lord Tennyson
5. “I think that little by little I’ll be able to solve my problems and survive.”― Frida Kahlo
6. “You can get a thousand no’s from people, and only one “yes” from God.” ― Tyler Perry
7. “You cannot expect victory and plan for defeat.” ― Joel Osteen
8. “Treat a man as he is and he will remain as he is. Treat a man as he can and should be and he will become as he can and should be.” ― Stephen R. Covey
9. “Our chief want is someone who will inspire us to be what we know we could be.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
10. “All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” ― J.R.R. Tolkien
Unique quotes on life
1. “In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life. It goes on.” — Robert Frost
2. “Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact.” — William James
3. “The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.” — Walter Bagehot
4. “A constructive, useful life, good works, and good relationships are as valid as writing poetry or inventing the machine. Anything that one does well and obtains satisfaction from is a good enough reason for living. To be a decent human being that people like and feel better for knowing is enough.” — Robert Gould
5. “Your destiny is to fulfill those things upon which you focus most intently. So choose to keep your focus on that which is truly magnificent, beautiful, uplifting, and joyful. Your life is always moving toward something.” — Ralph Marston
6. “Your destiny is to fulfill those things upon which you focus most intently. So choose to keep your focus on that which is truly magnificent, beautiful, uplifting, and joyful. Your life is always moving toward something.” — Ralph Marston
7. “A memoir should have some uplifting quality, inspiring or illuminating, and that’s what separates a life story that can influence other people.” — Mitch Albom
8. “I’ve been absolutely terrified every moment of my life and I’ve never let it keep me from doing a single thing I wanted to do.” — Georgia O’Keeffe
9. “Music does a lot of things for a lot of people. It’s transporting, for sure. It can take you right back, years back, to the very moment certain things happened in your life. It’s uplifting, it’s encouraging, it’s strengthening.” — Aretha Franklin
10. “It is by going down into the abyss that we recover the treasures of life. Where you stumble, there lies your treasure.” — Joseph Campbell
Motivational quotes about encouragement
1. “Life is not what you alone make it. Life is the input of everyone who touched your life and every experience that entered it. We are all part of one another.” – Yuri Kochiyama
2. “You were born to be a player. You were meant to be here. This moment is yours.” – Herb Brooks
3. “If you want to fly give up everything that weighs you down.” – Buddha
4. “When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang out.” – Abraham Lincoln
5. “Never regret anything that made you smile.” – Mark Twain
6. “You must do the thing you think you cannot do.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
7. “If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.” – Katharine Hepburn
8. “Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing the monkey bars. You have to let go at some point to move forward.” – C.S. Lewis
9. “Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.” – Suzy Kassem
10. “I never lose. Either I win or learn.” – Nelson Mandela
11. “Today is your opportunity to build the tomorrow you want.” – Ken Poirot
Short inspirational quotes about encouragement
1. “People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.” — Winnie the Pooh
2. “You’re only given a little spark of madness, you mustn’t lose it.” — Robin Williams
3. “To succeed in life, you need three things: A wishbone, a backbone, and a funny bone.” — Reba McEntire
4. “Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.” — Will Rogers
5. “You must learn from the mistakes of others. You can’t possibly live long enough to make them all yourself.” — Eleanor Roosevelt
6. “And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche
7. “A positive attitude won’t solve all your problems—but it will annoy enough people to make it worth it.” — Herm Albright
8. “If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito.” — The Dalai Lama
9. “We either make ourselves miserable or make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same.” —Carlos Castenada
10. “Let your unique awesomeness and positive energy inspire confidence in others.” — Anonymous
Motivational quotes about life
1. “What is life without a little risk?” — J.K. Rowling
2. “It’s the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting.” ― Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist
3. “Learn to light a candle in the darkest moments of someone’s life. Be the light that helps others see; it is what gives life its deepest significance.” ― Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart
4. “Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.” — Ferris Bueller
5. “It’s a new dawn, it’s a new day, it’s a life for me and I’m feeling good.” — Feeling Good, Michael Buble
6. “It’s my life It’s now or never I ain’t gonna live forever I just want to live while I’m alive” — It’s My Life, Bon Jovi
7. “The adventure of life is to learn. The purpose of life is to grow. The nature of life is to change. The challenge of life is to overcome. The essence of life is to care. The opportunity of like is to serve. The secret of life is to dare. The spice of life is to befriend. The beauty of life is to give.” — William Arthur Ward
8. “If you’ve never eaten while crying you don’t know what life tastes like.” — Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
9. “The two most important days in your life are the day you’re born and the day you find out why.” — Mark Twain
10. “Stay true to yourself, yet always be open to learning. Work hard, and never give up on your dreams, even when nobody else believes they can come true but you. These are not cliches but real tools you need no matter what you do in life to stay focused on your path.” — Phillip Sweet
Short positive quotes about encouragement
1. “The sun is a daily reminder that we too can rise again from the darkness, that we too can shine our own light” — Anonymous
2. “Take time to do what makes your soul happy” — Anonymous
3. “If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely” — Anonymous
4. “An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. When life is dragging your back with difficulties, it means it’s going to launch you into something great. So just focus, and keep aiming” — Anonymous
5. “The grass is greener where you water it” — Anonymous
6. “Create the highest, grandest vision possible for your life, because you become what you believe” — Anonymous
7. “So, what if, instead of thinking about solving your whole life, you just think about adding additional good things. One at a time. Just let your pile of good things grow” — Anonymous
8. “Happiness is letting go of what you think your life is supposed to look like and celebrating it for everything that it is” — Anonymous
9. “Don’t forget you’re human. It’s okay to have a meltdown. Just don’t unpack and live there. Cry it out. Then refocus on where you’re headed” — Anonymous
10. “A great attitude becomes a great today which becomes a great month which becomes a great year which becomes a great life” — Anonymous
Positive quotes about life
1. “You’re going to go through tough times – that’s life. But I say, ‘Nothing happens to you, it happens for you.’ See the positive in negative events.” — MAHATMA GANDHI
2. “Never give up. You only get one life. Go for it!” — CONFUCIUS
3. “You cannot afford to live in potential for the rest of your life; at some point, you have to unleash the potential and make your move.” — ZIG ZIGLAR
4. “Fearlessness is like a muscle. I know from my own life that the more I exercise it the more natural it becomes to not let my fears run me.” — MAYA ANGELOU
5. “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” — P. T. BARNUM
6. “Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” — MARK TWAIN
7. “College inspired me to think differently. It’s like no other time in your life.” — DAVID BLY
8. “Life imposes things on you that you can’t control, but you still have the choice of how you’re going to live through this.” — ASHTON KUTCHER
9. “If you can do what you do best and be happy, you are further along in life than most people.” — EMMA WATSON
10. “No matter how talented you are, not everybody is going to like you. But that’s life, just stay strong.” — DEMI LOVATO
Super motivational quotes about encouragement
Positive Quotes About Encouragement: Everyone like You, Just be Yourself
If you have any idea how strong you are? There was a decision I had to make. I had to resolve to become a human in my own world. Like never before, I have had to trust in myself. You are the founder of the fate of your own. Do you believe in destiny? About Destiny? Predestined Achievement? Did you ever imagine that this destiny was negative? No, but your face is always going to lead you in the correct direction.
Not only can destiny turn you into a stronger human that you can control. Well, maybe you’re leaving the essence of life behind. For me, that’s what it feels like. It’s almost because you’re suffering away here. What makes the right thing worthwhile? How terrible an idea that is, it’s almost hard to explain. Liability. Liable. That is what brings value to life. It’s like carrying a load because you can bear yourself, when you look at yourself, you’re useless.
Easily wounded, easily put to death. Why is there any self-respect that you can have? This is the tale of a fall. Pick something up and hold it, making it big enough to make you say Oh well pointless but I’m at least willing to shift that you build your own future from there to there. All you do not realize at this very moment is that you are.
Take charge now Make purposeful choices with meaningful intentions Take control of your future Make your life worth more than the misery you experience now Make your life worth the time you invest in your life Don’t pursue the direction anyone else has recommended.
The explanation you feel so insecure on the inside is that you know that you’re not the strongest version of you that you should be and discomfort is trying to move you from where you’re at to where your destiny belongs is perfection and you know this on the inside and that voice just keeps calling and you’re never going to get the piece until you become who you’re supposed to be.
You are the only one that can live a life that writes the story that you were supposed to share, you and you alone. I’m going to use my courage every day, I’m going to use my spirit every day, and I’m going to give my best every day. I’m determined to compromise, and I’m ready to go the extra mile, I’m going to go the extra mile and I’m going to do whatever it takes. I began to pay attention very closely to what I was doing. I don’t know whether it happened willingly or involuntarily, but in my psyche, I could sense a kind of break forming.
This split and I actually had students tell me that the same thing happened to them after they listened to some of the stuff that I explained to you all. I broke it into two, let’s say, and one part of it was, let’s say, the old me, who talked a lot, and who liked to argue, and who liked to argue. And there was another segment that was only watching that section with its eyes open and assessing neutrally. And watching the part that was talking and moving was the part that was neutrally assessing, that is not your theory. You just do not think that.
You just have no idea what you’re talking about. That’s not right. I was saying that, hmm, it’s very fascinating. That, like 95% of what I was doing, was happening. So then, I just didn’t know what I could do. Okay, I thought, all right, this is weird. So maybe, I fragmented myself, and it’s just not a good thing at all. I mean, it wasn’t like I wasn’t listening to the voices or something, it wasn’t like that. It was nice that individuals had many components. So I had this odd conundrum then, it was like, well, which of those two things is me? It’s the part of listening and telling, no, that’s nonsense, that’s a lie, that’s a lie, that’s what you’re doing to please people, you’re just trying to make a point, you know. Has it been me? Or was I the one who was going to do my usual verbal business? And I didn’t know, so I agreed that I was going to go for this critic. And so what I was trying to do, what I was learning to do, I suppose, was to stop doing stuff that made me vulnerable.
I mean, I’m always trying to do so, but when I talk, I still feel that the words I’m speaking either make me align or make me fall apart or not. I believe alignment, I honestly think alignment, I think alignment is the right way to conceptualize it, and I think if you mention things that are as real as you can tell them, let’s say, they’re coming up, they’re coming out of the depths of you. We have no idea where the ideas come from. We don’t know how deep down the thoughts appear in the substructure. We may not understand what physiological alignment mechanisms are important for you to talk from the heart of your being. There’s none of that we understand. We’re not conceptualizing it yet.
Yet I assume that this can be sensed by you. I’ve heard some of that by reading Carl Rogers, who is a wonderful clinician, by the way. Since, in part, he referred to mental wellbeing as cohesion between the metaphysical or the abstract and the physical. That these two items were aligned together. In psychoanalytic and psychiatric thinking, there is a lot of understanding of alignment. But I agreed, anyway, that I’d start to practice not saying anything that would make me vulnerable.
What changed was that I was going to have to stop saying about everything I said. 95 percent of it, I would say. It’s a shock to wake up hell, I mean, it’s been for a couple of months, but it’s a shock to wake up hell to remember that you’re mostly deadwood. That’s a shock here. And you might be wondering, yeah, do you really want to burn that off? There is nothing left but five percent of you, a tiny husk. It’s like, well, if that’s a solid five percent, then maybe that’s just what you want to do. Adopt the mode of being real. And that’s sort of like refusing to believe in the deceit, the fraud, the lie. To orient your voice towards the facts as best as you can. To take responsibility for your own lives, and even for other people’s lives. And there is something in it that is meaningful, responsible, and honorable, but also helps to relieve all the misery that causes, say, nihilism, or, to begin with, the fleeing into the arms or the escape into the arms of totalitarians.
There is everything you need to shelter you from your own weakness. You can dream, and say, and do certain things, and you can believe certain things, but it’s different if you’re holding electricity. What you’re trying to manifest does not matter. Let me provide you with an example. There are a lot of people who date the same person again, and again, and again, or have the same business dilemma again, and again, and again, and again, and again. The same impediments. No matter what you appear to be doing, “Why, why is this always happening”? This is how you take electricity with you. -I agree with that. – So what I’m analyzing, and I went to India and found that kind of thing about myself is number one, my brothers and sisters were all-hyper-intelligent teachers.
Both of them have gone to the Ivy Leagues. I had a chip on my back, but I didn’t go to Harvard, Penn, or Columbia, either. My siblings were a lot more intellectual, so I had to go with that, and then I was hyper when I was young, and they were good students. My grandmother, who would drive us after classes, my mom was a nurse, was this wise old, sort of Yoda kind of character. And, she will always say to me, “Grandma, I’m bored, I don’t want to study!” She said, “Only stupid people get bored. Smart people think of things to do.” Well, my cellular memory, my neuro-pathways, and my coding, my DNA, have changed that.
Therefore, my energy changed. What was the sense though? This indicates that I was predicting my insecurity about being dumb. He turned me into an ego-driven person. He then surrounded himself with the wrong people, and I used to be the most intelligent, made sure that in the room I was the most intelligent man. Now, if I’m the smartest person in the world, I’m in an incorrect room. -You are in a false space. —My question is, I’m an entrepreneur, it’s amazing, but not all days in a market are awesome, so what are your tips and tricks, rough days for you to know? – There is a huge misunderstanding about entrepreneurship, I guess. Sucks from Entrepreneurship. I mean it’s boring, it’s high-risk, I mean I can’t survive without it, so it’s like a bad boyfriend, or girlfriend, yeah, like, there’s a lot of bad days as an entrepreneur, not to mention 98 percent of entrepreneurial projects are going to fail, so there’s going to be a very poor day in your future.
I assume this is, for me, a very personal issue. I guess that’s how you’re related. I’m such an all-in entrepreneur. I prefer pain. One of the reasons why I enjoy the Jets so much, I suppose, is that they bring me so much pain. I do enjoy climbing. The setback, for me, is thrilling. I love that when something goes wrong, it’s where I shine the most, but it’s not for everybody, isn’t it? It can be really complicated, and it can get very nasty when you start impacting your job, and your loved ones, and all the other things. As far as I’m concerned, the way I approach things, and on the infrequent days that I particularly fail, I take a real step back and imagine that someone called me and told me that my mother or daughter has been murdered. And I know it’s really grim, and I apologize, but that’s what I’m really doing. Actually, in my darkest, most painful moment of business, I would take a step back to tell myself that tomorrow I might make a trillion dollars on bitcoin, because if anything terrible happens to the people I love the most, then it wouldn’t matter much, and it will really easily rewire me very regularly.
I was just putting the business into context. You know it’s money at the end of the day, it’s not just money for me, it’s my legacy, so I get a little bit more hurt by it, but well, I put it in perspective, it’s money. Ok, and you know what? I secretly tried to ruin all my money until I had a daughter, even though I was married, and until I had Misha four years ago. I had this strange, dark, sick fantasy of losing everything only to rise like a phoenix again and remind you of it.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
What we have to You !!!
Life Quotes2 years ago
365 Depression Quotes and Sayings About Depression (Extremely Amazing)
Inspirational Quotes3 years ago
342 Motivational & Inspirational Quotes
Inspirational Quotes3 years ago
580 Motivational & Inspirational Quotes Life To Succeed
Love life3 years ago
Top 70 Broken Heart Quotes And Heartbroken Sayings
Motivational Quotes3 years ago
600 Inspirational & Motivational Quotes About Life to Succeed
Relationship3 years ago
365 Relationship Quotes About Happiness Life to Live by
Inspirational Quotes4 years ago
97 Inspirational Quotes That Will Change Your Life
Good Morning Quotes2 years ago
100 Beautiful Good Morning Quotes with Images That Will Enrich Your Day