Best silence quotes and sayings about love and life that can inspire, motivate, or enlighten us. These quotes are from famous authors, philosophers, poets, celebrities, and other influential figures who have shared their insights and experiences on silence. Whether you are looking for a quote to reflect on, to share with someone, or to use as a caption, you will find something that resonates with you in this collection of silent quotes and sayings.
These quotes and sayings will help you appreciate the value and beauty of silence, as well as the challenges and dangers of silence. Whether you are looking for silence quotes to calm your mind, silence quotes to motivate you, silence quotes to make you laugh, or silence quotes to make you think, you will find something that resonates with you in this collection.
Silence Quotes and Sayings
- Silence isn’t empty, it’s full of answers.
- We will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
- Silence is the sleep that nourishes wisdom. – Francis Bacon
- Silence is golden when you can’t think of a good answer. – Muhammad Ali
- Silence is the most perfect expression of scorn. – George Bernard Shaw
- Silence is true wisdom’s best reply. – Euripides
- Silence is better than unmeaning words. – Pythagoras
- Silence is a source of great strength.
- Never assume that loud is strong and quiet is weak.
- Silence is the best response to a fool.
- Some hearts understand each other, even in silence.
- Listen to the sound of silence
- Keep silence for the most part, and speak only when you must, and then briefly. Epictetus
- Silent but there is greater comfort in the substance of silence than in the answer to a question. Merton Thomas
- A silent person is the one who can do everything but they choose to remain silent.
- Silence becomes cowardly when occasion demands speaking out the whole truth and acting accordingly. – Mahatma Gandhi
- Silence is one of the best weapons to show your anger.
- Sometimes silence of someone can break us the way no one can.
- You silently entered my life, filled up my life with colors, and suddenly left me and made my life dull and silent again.
- A girl’s loudest scream is her silence, so when she is silent, know she’s hurt.
- When someone is silent, there’s a deep hurt and pain inside him that no one can read.
- Silence is pure and holy. It draws people together because only those who are comfortable with each other can sit without speaking. Nicholas Sparks
- Silence is an ultimate weapon, which can kill your loved one internally.
- Ignorance is believing that silence is nothing. Wisdom is knowing that silence is everything!
Silence Expression Quotes
- Silence is the best response when you’re dealing with an idiot.
- Sometimes the meaning of silence is so deep that we fail to understand it.
- The most silent places are the saddest.
- Silence is a true friend who never betrays. Confucius
- Silence is a source of mental peace and great strength.
- Never underestimate the power of silence.
- The silence of some people means they know they are wrong and you are right.
- To sit in silence is to rest your mind.
- Sometimes one just has to stay silent and enjoy the show called Life.
- Silence is like a friend who is always by your side and gives you peace of mind.
- In silence and movement, you can show the reflection of people.
- There are times when you regret your silence.
- When life is messed up, just stay silent and let him do his work. Trust me it will be best for you.
- What is inside you is your self-respect, stay silent and flaunt your confidence, and don’t let anyone make you feel down.
- The pleasure that the silence gives is unbeatable.
- In the end, what matters the most is your silence.
- Silence is the sleep that nourishes wisdom. Francis Bacon
- Don’t judge me cause I’m quiet, no one plans a murder out loud.
- Sometimes silence disturbs us more than noise.
Power Of Silence Quotes
- I always believed that my silence on several topics would be an advantage in the long run. – Aishwarya Rai
- Silence is the sanctuary of prudence. Balthasar Gracian
- I notice everything but I keep my mouth shut.
- I love the silence which comes along with the heavy rain. Giving me hope that there is sunshine after every rain.
- Stay silent, stay calm.
- I want to explore silences. I am very comfortable with that. I am not scared of silence anymore. Sitting alone when nothing is happening around them. – Amol Palekar
- Most of the precious moments of our life can be felt only in silence.
- Silence is only frightening to people who are compulsively verbalizing. William S. Burroughs
- People who think that silence will save them, it won’t save you.
- Sometimes there is no space for words, the silence between two people is as wide as the ocean.
- Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute. Josh Billings
- When two people are in love they enjoy their company but when they get apart they enjoy their silence.
- My silence holds more power than my words can.
Silence Emotional Quotes
- Well-timed silence is the most commanding expression. Mark Helprin
- I want to build my walls of silence and stay there forever.
- Suppose she won’t listen to your words. Give her the answer of silence.
- Sometimes silence is more musical than any song.
- I love to sit in silence, it’s so peaceful and can bring true happiness.
- There is an eloquent silence: it serves sometimes to approve, sometimes to condemn; there is a mocking silence; there is a respectful silence. Duc de La Rochefoucauld
- People can be silent but not their minds.
- Great people always choose silence as their answer to dumb people.
- Those who work hard in silence, are those who always succeed.
- When God answers your prayer with silence know, He has planned something better for you.
- Being silent is fine, most people don’t listen anyway.
- Silence is the language of God, all else is poor translation. Rumi
- Sometimes a person just needs a silent atmosphere to express his love and feelings.
- Sometimes all you need is alone time in silence.
- When you know you are angry, you should reply with your silence to everyone.
- Blessed is the man who, having nothing to say, abstains from giving us wordy evidence of the fact. – George Eliot
Silence Quotes And Images
- Silence is a great teacher, and to learn its lessons you must pay attention to it. There is no substitute for the creative inspiration, knowledge, and stability that come from knowing how to contact your core of inner silence Deepak Chopra
- I love to sit in silence, it makes me realize my worth.
- I love talking but when I find silence, I love to be me and just talk with my soul.
- Sometimes I won’t tell people about my feelings, just to know if they can understand my silence or not.
- Silence is the best weapon you can ever use to conquer your enemy.
- Sometimes, the most meaningful things are found through silence.
- When you choose to stay silent in front of stupid people, you show your smartness.
- Silence can make you the weakest or the strongest, it only depends on your interpretation of it.
- All I want is silence around myself and to stay alone.
- Never forget that when we are silent, we are one. And when we speak we are two. – Indira Gandhi
- Heartbreak creates no sound but it pains a lot.
- Sometimes all we need is silence and time for ourselves to think about our future or what we want to do next.
- We can’t underestimate the value of silence. We need to create ourselves and spend time alone. If you don’t, you risk not knowing yourself and not realizing your dreams. – Jewel
- The reason for their silence was simple. They understood, ‘If the mob can do this to these people, it can do the same to me.’ People joined the mob to silence others; what they did not realize was that they had also learned to become and remain silent. – Ravish Kumar
- You know what hurts most when the person you love is silent and you want to hear something from him.
- Learn to get in touch with silence within yourself, just know everything in life has a purpose.
- My silence means I’d rather talk to myself than you.
- Sometimes when a person is silent that means there is a crashing thunder going on inside him.
- When you have nothing to say, say nothing. – Charles Caleb Colton
- No one can make me more comfortable than silence.
Silence Quotes Attitude
- When your words are not understandable, you remain silent.
- Silence is the most perfect expression of scorn. George Bernard Shaw
- Don’t try to underestimate the silent type of people they are the ones having the silent kind of powers.
- My words can’t express what I am feeling right now, the pain and heartaches… that’s why I am silent.
- When I am silent just know you have done something wrong which has broken me.
- Silence doesn’t always mean “Yes”. Sometimes it means, “I’m tired of explaining to people who don’t even care to understand.”
- Silence is the universal refuge, the sequel to all dull discourses and all foolish acts, a balm to our every chagrin, as welcome after satiety as after disappointment. Henry David Thoreau
- Observe yourself in silence and see what your life is and what next you want in your life.
- Silence creates a new world for yourself.
- Being silent is a great way to let someone know they did something wrong.
- If silence is good for the wise, how much better is it for the foolish? Ivan Panin
- The silence depressed me.? It wasn’t the silence of silence.? It was my silence.? Sylvia Plath
- Quiet time alone solves many problems.
Famous Silence Quotes
- All men’s miseries derive from not being able to sit in a quiet room alone. – Blaise Pascal
- The silence of justice when it mattered most, made it possible for evil to win.
- Silence does not mean to be quiet, it is to observe more and learn more.
- Silence is as full of potential wisdom and wit as the unshown marble of great sculpture. The silent bear no witness against themselves. Aldous Huxley
- Silence is best when you are unable to think of a good answer.
- By silence, I hear other men’s imperfections and conceal my own. – Citium Zeno
- Your silence makes your words more powerful and effective.
- Silent people always have lots of words to say. !!
- Smile and silence are the most wonderful things in human life. Smile makes new friends, and silence makes new thoughts in mind, and peace in life.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
What we have to You !!!
- Life Quotes8 months ago
365 Depression Quotes and Sayings About Depression (Extremely Amazing)
- Inspirational Quotes5 years ago
342 Motivational & Inspirational Quotes
- Inspirational Quotes5 years ago
580 Motivational & Inspirational Quotes Life To Succeed
- Good Morning Quotes3 months ago
100 Beautiful Good Morning Quotes with Images That Will Enrich Your Day
- Motivational Quotes5 years ago
600 Inspirational & Motivational Quotes About Life to Succeed
- Sad Messages6 months ago
Top 70 Broken Heart Quotes And Heartbroken Sayings
- Quotes3 years ago
110 Sad Life Quotes – Sad Quotes & Sayings About Sadness
- Good Morning Quotes3 years ago
65 Good Morning Quotes and Wishes with Beautiful Images