No one said the trek from hurt to healing is easy. Yet, many of us will confront it. Here are thirteen quotes on the journey. Hurting deep down, a lot of us mask our reel feelings. Most people think that by hiding the hurt would fade but it never really goes away. It’s hard to confront the fact that you have been hurting.
And these hurt quotes will help you love your friends hard and encourage them through their dark times. When those around us are hurting, sometimes it’s difficult to know what to do or say.
Two things introduce us to hurt and pain… expectations and love.
- Do not hurt yourself. There are plenty of people out there to do that task for you. Instead, learn to be strong, learn how to immune yourself from hurt. And learn how to survive in this world.
- Sadly, the only human I want is the only human behind my hurt.
- Maybe I am silent, but I have this storm inside me. It waiting for me to unleash it. I am hurt and I am in pain, but I am silent because I know you do not care, and I know expressing my feelings is only going to make me look like a fool.
- Expectations always hurt, hopes bring pain and love breaks your heart. It is all connected in the most twisted way possible.
- I want to move on, trust me. But the idea of hurting in your love, in your want, has grown so strong that it does not let me let go of you.
- Try to Believe in yourself. Hurting yourself is not the answer to anything. You are much more than what you think you are.
- How can a human hurt another human, knowing the taste of hurt?
- Hurting others can be a dangerous act, not for others, but for yourself. Why? It is because you cannot escape karma, what comes around, goes around.
- When you are hurt, you try not to do it to others. Because you know how it feels and you do not want others to feel it as well.
- Only the weak hurt people pass their pain to others. Strong ones deal with it.
- Thinking too much can harm your ability to function, it is the worst kind of torture.
- We hurt others to make us feel better, but little do we know, it only makes it worse.
Alone Painful Quotes
- Try to let go of the hurt. Do not hold on to it. Try to accept the happiness and let go of the pain.
- Hurting a soul takes away your very own soul slowly. And you never know it before it is too late.
- I was so careful, I tried to stay foreign, I tried to be as far as I could. But I failed, I let you see my demons, my insecurities, you saw what’s inside of me. And everything I had, every feeling, every insecurity, every demon, you turned it all into hurt and pain.
- It feels weird to be fake. Yes, I admit that I am fake. I pretend. I have two sides, two faces you may say. One, when I am around people, I pretend to be happy. I pretend that there is nothing wrong with me and my life is sunshine and roses. Two, when I am by myself, I can feel the pain growing in my chest when all I want to do is hurt myself physically so I can forget about this internal and mental pain.
- I do not want to hurt you, but I want you to feel how I feel right now.
- It hurts when you love someone, and he is everything to you, but you are nothing to him. You are ready to be anything for him, and he wants you to be nothing for him.
- I’m not mad. I’m hurt. There’s a difference.
- It hurts if someone tells you they don’t want you, but it hurts more if they don’t tell you.
- “Love cannot live where there is no trust.” Edith hamilton
- Karma says, sometimes you have to make a decision, that will hurt your heart but heal your soul.
Trust Hurt Quotes
- You hurt me thinking that I would stay silent about it. But you were wrong. You hurt me, it is true. But I will not be silent.
- Nothing hurts more than being disappointed by the single person you thought would never hurt you.
- Getting hurt changed me, he said. Changed my perspective. I’ve moved on, in a way. Some things have fallen into place that were not there before. I thought they were, but they weren’t. The best way I can put it is that I’ve sort of caught up with myself. That’s not a bad thing. It was overdue.
- I love talking to you, but I’ll never beg for you to talk to me.
- We hurt each other, is the point. Hurt, annoy, embarrass, but move on. People, it just doesn’t work that way. Your feelings get so complicated that you forget the ways another human being can be vulnerable. You spend a lot of energy protecting yourself. All those layers and motivations and feelings. You get hurt, you stay hurt sometimes. The hurt affects your ability to go forward. And words. All the words between us. Words can be permanent. Certain ones are impossible to forgive.
- Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can’t help them, at least don’t hurt them. – Dalai lama
- Curiano.com if you care for me, you won’t hurt me this badly.
- Getting ng over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at tro to some point to move forward. -C.s. Lewis
- The more you open up to loving people who don’t deserve to be loved, the more likely you are to be hurt irreparably by their actions.
- No one can continually insult you or hurt your feelings without your permission. – Les Brown
- No matter how much it hurts now, someday you will look back and realize your struggles changed your life for the better.
Quotes On Hurt Feelings
- Nobody can hurt me without my permission. – Mahatma Gandhi
- The best way to heal a broken heart, it turns out, is to find a way to move past the hurt. Andrews mary kay
- Pain is an essential and unavoidable part of being human. If you are hurting, then that is how you know that you are still alive.
- There is hope and when feel like there linet hope my brain is lying to me
- Everyone says that love hurts, but that’s not true. Loneliness hurts. Rejection hurts. Losing someone hurts. Everyone confuses these things with love, but in reality, love is the only thing in this world that covers up all the pain and makes us feel wonderful again.
- Hurting relate? Be positive and have a bowl of your favorite ice cream.
- Inspirational quotes about crying & strength (hurt) god gave us crying so other folks could see when we needed help, and help us.
- It hurts when you realize you aren’t as important to someone as you thought you were.
- It hurts when you realize you aren’t as important to someone as you thought you were
- I don’t know what’s killing me more; talking to you or not talking to you hplyrikz.com
- With love, you should go ahead and take the risk of getting hurt because love is an amazing feeling. Britney Spears quotes ambition
- She hides all her problems behind a smile. Behind her smile is a world of pain and hurt. You think you know her, but you have no idea. Unknown
- Sin lies only in hurting others unnecessarily. All other “sins” are invented nonsense. – Robert A. Heinlein wise
Quotes About Being Hurt
- People who are hurt do so as a result of their pain. Joel Osteen.
- I’m wrong for you. I’m an irresponsible player. I don’t know how to be in love. I don’t want to hurt you any more than I have to. But I can’t lose you. Don’t walk away from me ~ Cassandra Giovanni
- It hurts to see the one you love loves someone else. But it hurts even harder when you find out that you were just their bridge to cross over to their loved ones.
- There is never a reason to fight about money. Money can always be made but hurtful words can never be taken back.
- I’m I don’t mind, it doesn’t hurt me if anyone says not normal. I don’t know what normal is sometimes I’m just really tired or I haven’t eaten. And people get the wrong idea about me. Craig Nicholls –
- I’m wrong for you. I’m an irresponsible player. I don’t know how to be in love. I don’t want to hurt you any more than I have to. But I can’t lose you. Don’t walk away from me. Cassandra
- The heart wants what it wants, dolp. You don’t plan on making your life complicated, it just happens, and you dont do it on purpose, and you don’t do it to hurt people who love you. It just turns out that way sometimes. Laurell k. Hamilton
- I can no longer seduce because I love my husband… I don’t want to hurt him. I am no longer a man-eater. ~ Author: Carla Bruni Quang
- Why? It doesn’t hurt you or anything. I told you I won’t bother you if you don’t want me to. And if you do, well, I’m all about that. So what does it matter if I just love you from afar?” I didn’t entirely know. “Because… Because you can’t! ~Author: Richelle Mead
- This is a completely horrible image. For those girls out there who don’t know: this sentiment will not make you thinner. Starving yourself makes your body think you are fasting, which makes it store don’t eat more calories to survive. That means that if you do this you will get fatter from whatever you eat, and it’s not healthy! Women of the world, you should not feel like you need to do something drastic to be beautiful. Here’s a secret: you already are! But it’s okay to want to lose a little weight for perfectly healthy reasons! The key to that is healthy eating and exercise, not self-abuse. Stop starving yourselves. It’s not the answer. Signed — an imgfave guy who loves you all.
People Who Hurt You Quotes
- “He screwed up, and you did absolutely nothing wrong. You gave him your heart and you trusted him to keep it and protect it, but he couldn’t. And honestly, he’s not mature enough. He’s not smart enough. If he was smart, he would have cared for you with every fiber of his being and been with you in every spare second he could, but he didn’t.”
- When people make you feel unwanted, don’t leave to make them feel sad or guilty, they won’t. Leave because you no longer have a reason to stay. Sometimes you have to be strong for yourself. What’s meant to be will end up good and what’s not – won’t. Love is worth fighting for, but sometimes you can’t be the only one fighting. At times, people need to fight for you. If they don’t you just have to move on and realize what you gave them was more than they were willing to give you and more than they deserve.
If your heart hurts a little after letting go of someone or something, that’s okay. It just means that your feelings were genuine. No one likes endings. But sometimes we have to put things that were once good to an end after they turn toxic to our wellbeing. Not every new beginning is meant to last forever. And not every person who walks into your life is meant to stay. – Najwa Debian
Subscribe to Blog via Email
What we have to You !!!
- Life Quotes8 months ago
365 Depression Quotes and Sayings About Depression (Extremely Amazing)
- Inspirational Quotes5 years ago
342 Motivational & Inspirational Quotes
- Inspirational Quotes5 years ago
580 Motivational & Inspirational Quotes Life To Succeed
- Good Morning Quotes3 months ago
100 Beautiful Good Morning Quotes with Images That Will Enrich Your Day
- Motivational Quotes5 years ago
600 Inspirational & Motivational Quotes About Life to Succeed
- Sad Messages6 months ago
Top 70 Broken Heart Quotes And Heartbroken Sayings
- Quotes3 years ago
110 Sad Life Quotes – Sad Quotes & Sayings About Sadness
- Good Morning Quotes3 years ago
65 Good Morning Quotes and Wishes with Beautiful Images