Joy is described as the emotion of delight or satisfaction that something good induces. May these joy quotes motivate you to lead a happy lifestyle. The top 40 quotes about Joy. If there is just happiness in the universe, we will never grow to be brave and compassionate. Find happiness in creation; the pure feeling of creation is ample pleasure. There is no hidden cause of laughter in heaven, not happiness nor sorrow. Joy is the pleasure of achievement and the excitement of innovation.
Here are some quotes about joy:
- Joy is prayer; joy is strength: joy is love; joy is a net of love by which you can catch souls. ~ Mother Teresa.
- “If you carry joy in your heart, you can heal any moment”.
- “Joy is the simplest form of gratitude”.
- “Let your joy be in your journey—not in some distant goal”.
- “The soul’s joy lies in doing”.
- “Participate joyfully in the sorrows of the world”.
- “Pebbles that bring you joy are better than diamonds that bring you sorrow”.
- “You can never have too much Joy”.
- “There are those who give with joy, and that joy is their reward”.
- “Joy is what happens when we allow ourselves to recognize how good things are”.
- “Things won are done, joy’s soul lies in the doing”.
- “The joy we feel has little to do with the circumstances of our lives and everything to do with the focus of our lives”.
- “Find joy in everything you choose to do”.
Inspiring quotes about joy beautiful and profound
1. “Irony is the gaiety of reflection and the joy of wisdom.” — Anatole France
2. “If we’re destroying our trees and destroying our environment and hurting animals and hurting one another and all that stuff, there’s got to be very powerful energy to fight that. I think we need more love in the world. We need more kindness, more compassion, more joy, more laughter. I definitely want to contribute to that.” — Ellen DeGeneres
3. “If there are occasions when my grape turned into a raisin and my joy bell lost its resonance, please forgive me. Charge it to my head and not to my heart.” — Jesse Jackson
4. “It is the chief joy of all holy beings to witness the joy and happiness of those around them.” — Ellen G. White
5. “It is a joy to be an artist, but it doesn’t mean very much unless that work is somehow useful in some way and contributes to others.” — Angelina Jolie
6. “I think we have a creative impulse where suffering can magnify our work, but so can joy. You can be in love and write the greatest love song ever. Sometimes I think too much suffering makes it difficult to do one’s work.” — Patti Smith
7. “A good newspaper is never nearly good enough but a lousy newspaper is a joy forever.” — Garrison Keillor
8. “Despair is the damp of hell, as joy is the serenity of heaven.” — John Donne
9. “The desert Arab found no joy like the joy of voluntarily holding back. He found luxury in abnegation, renunciation, self-restraint. He made nakedness of the mind as sensuous as the nakedness of the body. He saved his own soul, perhaps, and without danger, but in hard selfishness.” — T. E. Lawrence
10. “The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.” — Christopher McCandless
Joy quotes on happiness – inspirational words of wisdom
11. “Happiness is the legal-tender of the soul. Joy is wealth.” — Robert Green Ingersoll
12. “I’ve never understood why people consider youth a time of freedom and joy. It’s probably because they have forgotten their own.” — Margaret Atwood
13. “Whatever I do is done out of sheer joy; I drop my fruits like a ripe tree. What the general reader or the critic makes of them is not my concern.” — Henry Miller
14. “Music gave me something that was not only good for me – it gave me something to work on, something to be proud of and something that I really loved and have a love for – but also the music was good for other people because you put joy into the world.” — Flea
15. “Hope is a state of mind, not of the world. Hope, in this deep and powerful sense, is not the same as joy that things are going well, or willingness to invest in enterprises that are obviously heading for success, but rather an ability to work for something because it is good.” — Vaclav Havel
16. “I’m grounded in joy; I’m not grounded in the trauma anymore.” — Tarana Burke
17. “It was morning; through the high window, I saw the pure, bright blue of the sky as it hovered cheerfully over the long roofs of the neighboring houses. It too seemed full of joy, as if it had special plans, and had put on its finest clothes for the occasion.” — Hermann Hesse
18. “Excess of joy is harder to bear than any amount of sorrow.” — Honore de Balzac
19. “Cycling is a joy and faster than many other modes of transport, depending on the time of day. It clears the head.” — David Byrne
20. “For me personally, joy comes from focusing on Jesus, others, and yourself.” — Dabo Swinney
Spiritual quotes about joy quote about happiness and smiling
21. “I am happier when I love than when I am loved. I adore my husband, my son, my grandchildren, my mother, my dog, and frankly, I don’t know if they even like me. But who cares? Loving them is my joy.” — Isabel Allende
22. “The Gospel purifies and renews: it bears fruit wherever the community of believers hears and welcomes the grace of God in truth and lives in charity. This is my faith; this is my joy.” — Pope Benedict XVI
23. “Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptoms.” — Erik Erikson
24. “All the suffering and joy we experience depend on conditions.” — Bodhidharma
25. “Make space in your life for the things that matter, for family and friends, love and generosity, fun and joy. Without this, you will burn out in mid-career and wonder where your life went.” — Jonathan Sacks
26. “So I never spend a lot of time analyzing why people respond to my work. But I think that it’s just the joy, a passion for life, that I think has always been in my characters. Beyond that, I’m just grateful for it.” — Michael J. Fox
27. “I am not finding pregnancy much of a joy. I am afraid of childbirth, but I am afraid I can’t find a way of avoiding it.” — Brigitte Bardot
28. “As much as I disagreed with every second of ‘Fahrenheit 9/11,’ the fact that it is out made me jump for joy.” — Penn Jillette
29. “I’m youth, I’m joy, I’m a little bird that has broken out of the egg.” — James M. Barrie
30. “When people were selling the politics of fear and division and destruction, we were talking about hope. We were talking about the politics of joy.” — Ilhan Omar
Inspirational quotes about joy to journey and love
31. “When you’ve done the technical part, you’re then into the joy, the zen, into being. Technology no longer exists for you. You’re then into the mystery of the thing you’re doing.” — William Shatner
32. “It’s sad that grandkids show up at the end of obituaries, way behind the list of workplace achievements, social clubs, and survivors. Why last? If you’ve got grandkids, you know they’re first when it comes to the joy in your life.” — Regina Brett
33. “I feel myself part of something. Not only being part of a community but part of an actual moment and a movement of Irish writing and art. That sense of being part of the whole thing is the deepest joy.” — Seamus Heaney
34. “When I’m on stage, I’m trying to do one thing: bring people joy. Just like church does. People don’t go to church to find trouble, they go there to lose it.” — James Brown
35. “I think the purpose of the writer is to help us see. The writer is someone who can perhaps have the joy of helping others see.” — Eduardo Galeano
Which is the best way to choosing cute quotes on the joy of giving quotes
36. “Price is rarely the most important thing. A cheap product might sell some units. Somebody gets it home and they feel great when they pay the money, but then they get it home and use it and the joy is gone.” — Tim Cook
37. “I want other kids to see the joy in reading and literacy and how, if you read about things, they become so much closer, and if you’re willing to put in the effort and time and passion, you can really understand them.” — Marley Dias
38. “There is a joy in sorrow which none but a mourner can know.” — Jean-Paul
Subscribe to Blog via Email
What we have to You !!!
- Life Quotes8 months ago
365 Depression Quotes and Sayings About Depression (Extremely Amazing)
- Inspirational Quotes5 years ago
342 Motivational & Inspirational Quotes
- Inspirational Quotes5 years ago
580 Motivational & Inspirational Quotes Life To Succeed
- Good Morning Quotes3 months ago
100 Beautiful Good Morning Quotes with Images That Will Enrich Your Day
- Motivational Quotes5 years ago
600 Inspirational & Motivational Quotes About Life to Succeed
- Sad Messages6 months ago
Top 70 Broken Heart Quotes And Heartbroken Sayings
- Quotes3 years ago
110 Sad Life Quotes – Sad Quotes & Sayings About Sadness
- Good Morning Quotes3 years ago
65 Good Morning Quotes and Wishes with Beautiful Images