Patience is characterized as the consistency of endurance, the capacity or propensity to resist frustration and dissatisfaction in the face of delay, as carrying discomfort, unfortunate or pain, without complaining, lack of temper, irritation or the like. May these quotes encourage you to be patient on your wonderful journey. Top 40 Motivational quotes on persistence and life motivation.
Here are some quotes about patience:
- “Patience is the calm acceptance that things can happen in a different order than the one you have in mind”.
- “Patience with all things, but first with yourself. Never confuse your mistakes with your value as a human being”.
- “Patience is not the ability to wait, but the ability to keep a good attitude while waiting”.
- “With love and patience, nothing is impossible”.
- “Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish”.
- “You must first have a lot of patience to learn to have patience”.
- “Great works are performed not by strength but by perseverance”.
- “Patience, persistence, and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success”.
- “At the gate of patience, there is no crowding”.
Inspiring quotes about patience and sayings
1. “When you have a dream that you can’t let go of, trust your instincts and pursue it. But remember: Real dreams take work, They take patience, and sometimes they require you to dig down very deep. Be sure you’re willing to do that.” — Harvey Mackay
2. “The more you know yourself, the more patience you have for what you see in others.” — Erik Erikson
3. “You can learn many things from children. How much patience you have, for instance.” — Franklin P. Jones
4. “I think patience is a skill and I wish I had it.” — David Duchovny
5. “Find patience in the breath of life.” — Ryunosuke Satoro
6. “With care and patience, people may accomplish things which, to an indolent person, would appear impossible.” — Dorothea Dix
7. “My mother is a ball of fire in the world, and I love that about her. But what I have learned from my stepdad is something as important, which is patience and compassion. Because when you are living with someone else, those two qualities go a long way.” — Justin Timberlake
8. “When, President Obama, do you mean to cease abusing our patience? How long is that madness of yours still to mock us? When is there to be an end to that unbridled audacity of yours swaggering about as it does now?” — Ted Cruz
9. “To get nostalgic about other people’s music, or even about your own, makes a terrible statement about the condition of your life and your prospects for the future. I have no patience with that kind of attitude, whether it’s on the radio or among friends.” — Neil Peart
10. “There is no harm in patience and no profit in lamentation. Death is easier to bear (than) that which precedes it and more severe than that which comes after it. Remember the death of the Apostle of God, and your sorrow will be lessened.” — Abu Bakr
Famous quotes about patience with patience picture quotes
11. “Patience for me is a big thing. Patience with others. Patience with the way the world is evolving. I have a sense of urgency because I want to help out so much.” — Sophie Gregoire Trudeau
12. “Faith is not simply a patience that passively suffers until the storm is past. Rather, it is a spirit that bears things – with resignations, yes, but above all, with blazing, serene hope.” — Corazon Aquino
13. “For those of us learning the way to financial serenity and solvency, the envelope system teaches prudence, patience, and perseverance. You can only spend what you have.” — Sarah Ban Breathnach
14. “When people see a legend, they call it a legend. But to be a legend, it’s a lot of hard work and patience. You can’t play for five or ten years and be a legend. It takes longer than that.” — Burning Spear
15. “Mum and Dad had waited 16 years for adoption laws to change in their home state, Tasmania so that they could apply to the authorities to create the family of their dreams. I am so thankful for their endurance and patience. Who knows what would have happened to me if they hadn’t miraculously appeared when I needed them most?” — Saroo Brierley
16. “Patience was not my strong point.” — Lauren Bacall
17. “I don’t really have the patience to do my hair, which is why it’s always parted down the middle, slicked, in a low ponytail or a messy high bun. I’m too lazy to do my own hair, but I like doing my makeup.” — Gigi Hadid
18. “I think young people don’t appreciate that when you’re in your 70s, you’ll lose patience for techie stuff and you may decide that you want a simple device.” — Martin Cooper
19. “Coaching takes patience. I’m more enthused when teaching players who want it versus when I have to.” — Kevin Garnett
20. “When you’re short on sleep, you’re short on patience. You’re ruder to people, less tolerant, less understanding. It’s harder to relate and to pay attention for sustained periods of time.” — Jason Fried
Inspirational Words of wisdom quotes about patience
21. “We are telling the American people to have patience, courage, resolve, and determination.” — Muammar al-Gaddafi
22. “Horses teach you patience and how to do things the right way so you can get the right result.” — Lyle Lovett
23. “The patience that goes with the game, the little things that go along with the game, you have so much more time to think in golf than you do in football – you have to keep your thoughts positive. I’m not sure I’ve got that mastered.” — John Elway
24. “I make really good pasta sauce. The secret to getting it right is just patience and love.” — Banks
25. “People make mistakes all the time. We learn and grow. If there are patience and love, and you care for people, you can work them through it, and they can find their greatest heights.” — Pete Carroll
26. “The key to sauces is having patience. I’m not a patient woman, but I learned with sauces that you have to get everything on a slow roll and layer the flavors. That’s where you get robust tastes: it starts one way and ends another.” — Kelis
27. “Dating someone on the opposite end of the happy spectrum teaches you an incredible amount of patience.” — Chris Pine
28. “I don’t know the definition of a star; I am just an actor. I prefer doing hard work, as I feel luck can’t do much in the absence of hard work. I am a lazy person – when I entered this industry, I thought it was a cakewalk, but I have realized it needs a lot of patience and hard work.” — Emraan Hashmi
29. “My three Ps: passion, patience, perseverance. You have to do this if you’ve got to be a filmmaker.” — Robert Wise
30. “Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.” — Francis Quarles
Powerful patience quotes and sayings to become patient in life
31. “Negative thinking patterns can be immensely deceptive and persuasive, and change is rarely easy. But with patience and persistence, I believe that nearly all individuals suffering from depression can improve and experience a sense of joy and self-esteem once again.” — David D. Burns
32. “Because I’m the author of my screenplays I know what I’m looking for. It’s true that I can be stubborn in demanding that I get what I want, but it’s also a question of working with patience and love.” — Michael Haneke
33. “Sandy Meisner would say it takes 20 years to make an actor. Some people it takes five, some people 30. And you have to have patience and forgiveness for yourself. It’s hard when you see people at your age or younger becoming successful.” — Mark Pellegrino
34. “Does anyone want to see a person who’s making the money that the newspapers say I’m making complaining, ‘Woe is me, my life is terrible, and people are being unfair?’ No one would’ve had any patience for that. I wouldn’t have any patience for that.” — Matt Lauer
35. “The biggest thing I possess is infinite patience. Once you are patient, things fall in place.” — Mohammad Azharuddin
36. “After the match-fixing allegations, the one thing I had was patience. It took a lot of time for the courts to come to a verdict regarding the case. Sometimes, there were adjournments, but during that time, I had patience. We fought very hard, and finally, justice prevailed, and we got the right verdict.” — Mohammad Azharuddin
37. “You have to respect your parents. They are giving you an at-bat. If you’re an entrepreneur and go into the family business, you want to grow fast. Patience is important. But respect the other party… My dad and I pulled it off because we really respect each other.” — Gary Vaynerchuk
38. “In white-ball cricket, things are different – over there, you outsmart the batsman, and over here in Test cricket, it’s all about patience and consistency.” — Jasprit Bumrah
39. “Patience is not the ability to wait, but the ability to keep a good attitude while waiting.” — Anonymous
40. “Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet.” — Aristotl
Subscribe to Blog via Email
What we have to You !!!
- Life Quotes8 months ago
365 Depression Quotes and Sayings About Depression (Extremely Amazing)
- Inspirational Quotes5 years ago
342 Motivational & Inspirational Quotes
- Inspirational Quotes5 years ago
580 Motivational & Inspirational Quotes Life To Succeed
- Good Morning Quotes3 months ago
100 Beautiful Good Morning Quotes with Images That Will Enrich Your Day
- Motivational Quotes5 years ago
600 Inspirational & Motivational Quotes About Life to Succeed
- Sad Messages6 months ago
Top 70 Broken Heart Quotes And Heartbroken Sayings
- Quotes3 years ago
110 Sad Life Quotes – Sad Quotes & Sayings About Sadness
- Good Morning Quotes3 years ago
65 Good Morning Quotes and Wishes with Beautiful Images