We may 40 Empowering Women Quotes from Inspiring Women. Words of knowledge. It is crucial that we take time to remember women’s success in the industry and other facets of their lives. It’s also crucial that we take in and consider what these powerful women have to say — their words of advice that also apply greatly to your life. Look at it:
Here are some quotes about women empowerment:
- “There is no force more powerful than a woman determined to rise”.
- “There is no limit to what we, as women, can accomplish”.
- “Technique and ability alone do not get you to the top; it is willpower that is most important”.
- “Only do what your heart tells you”.
- “I don’t believe in failure. It’s not a failure if you enjoyed the process”.
- “Nothing will work unless you do”.
- “Girls are capable of doing everything men are capable of doing”.
- “You don’t have to play masculine to be a strong woman”.
- “Women are never stronger than when they arm themselves with their weaknesses”.
- “There’s something so special about a woman who dominates in a man’s world”.
Women’s empowerment has five components:
- Sense of self-worth
- Right to have and determine choices
- Right to have access to opportunities and resources
- Right to have power to control their own lives
- Ability to influence the direction of social
- Empowering Women Quotes And Beauty Quotes For Her
Inspiring quotes about women empowerment
1. “I think women get caught up too much in having a plan – ‘I’m going to get married at this age; I’m going to have a kid at this age’ – and then they just try to find a guy who will fit into that picture. I don’t want my life to be based on that.” — Julia Stiles
2. “Girls have an unfair advantage over men: if they can’t get what they want by being smart, they can get it by being dumb.” — Yul Brynner
3. “The term ‘alpha female’ originated in my field of animal behavior, but has acquired new meaning. It refers to women who are in charge, for example, by flirting and dating on their own terms. It is also used maliciously for a loud-mouthed, controlling woman who has no patience with deviating opinions.” — Frans de Waal
4. “Women like me aren’t supposed to run for office.” — Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
5. “Here in America we are descended in blood and in spirit from revolutionists and rebels – men and women who dare to dissent from accepted doctrine. As their heirs, may we never confuse honest dissent with disloyal subversion.” — Dwight D. Eisenhower
6. “It was we, the people; not we, the white male citizens; nor yet we, the male citizens; but we, the whole people, who formed the Union. And we formed it, not to give the blessings of liberty, but to secure them; not to the half of ourselves and the half of our posterity, but to the whole people – women as well as men.” — Susan B. Anthony
7. “Children, I grant, should be innocent; but when the epithet is applied to men, or women, it is but a civil term for weakness.” — Mary Wollstonecraft
8. “The man who loves other countries as much as his own stands on a level with the man who loves other women as much as he loves his own wife.” — Theodore Roosevelt
9. “Every day, I wake up determined to deliver a better life for the people all across this nation that have been neglected, ignored, and abandoned. I have visited the laid-off factory workers and the communities crushed by our horrible and unfair trade deals. These are the forgotten men and women of our country.” — Donald Trump
10. “Women, we might as well be dogs baying the moon as petitioners without the right to vote!” — Susan B. Anthony
Inspirational quotes about women empowerment and positive sayings
11. “Women deeply want men who are competent and powerful. And I don’t mean power in that they can exert tyrannical control over others. That’s not power. That’s just corruption.” — Jordan Peterson
12. “We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men and women are created equal.” — Elizabeth Cady Stanton
13. “If women be educated for dependence; that is, to act according to the will of another fallible being, and submit, right or wrong, to power, where are we to stop?” — Mary Wollstonecraft
14. “Women absolutely deserve respect.” — Aretha Franklin
15. “Deprived of meaningful work, men and women lose their reason for existence; they go stark, raving mad.” — Fyodor Dostoevsky
16. “The negro has suffered far more from the commission of this crime against the women of his race by white men than the white race has ever suffered through his crimes.” — Ida B. Wells
17. “African women in general need to know that it’s OK for them to be the way they are – to see the way they are as a strength, and to be liberated from fear and from silence.” — Wangari Maathai
18. “We are genuinely in a world that criticises women even when they are going through the biggest physical challenge of their life: pregnancy.” — Jameela Jamil
19. “My parents met at Fort Riley, Kan., during World War II. My father was an Army civilian; he had been trampled by a horse in his youth and couldn’t enlist. My mother was studying to be a nurse and, when war broke out, joined the Women’s Army Corps without even telling her parents.” — Marillyn Hewson
20. “If all men are born free, how is it that all women are born slaves?” — Mary Astell
Inspiring quotes about women empowerment to inspire you
21. “I have a strong sympathy for all women who have struggled and suffered.” — Edmonia Lewis
22. “Yes, I believe in equality. But I don’t like the word ‘feminist,’ because it’s such a rational belief to think that women are equal to men, and I’m a rational person. You shouldn’t be labeled for being reasonable.” — Michael Che
23. “To a philosopher all news, as it is called, is gossip, and they who edit and read it are old women over their tea.” — Henry David Thoreau
24. “I see when men love women. They give them but a little of their lives. But women when they love give everything.” — Oscar Wilde
25. “’The Lady’s World’ should be made the recognized organ for the expression of women’s opinions on all subjects of literature, art and modern life, and yet it should be a magazine that men could read with pleasure.” — Oscar Wilde
26. “Encouragement to all women is – let us try to offer help before we have to offer therapy. That is to say, let’s see if we can’t prevent being ill by trying to offer a love of prevention before illness.” — Maya Angelou
27. “Men’s vows are women’s traitors!” — William Shakespeare
28. “The battle for the individual rights of women is one of long standing and none of us should countenance anything which undermines it.” — Eleanor Roosevelt
29. “Women have served all these centuries as looking glasses possessing the power of reflecting the figure of man at twice its natural size.” — Virginia Woolf
30. “This is an important book, the critic assumes, because it deals with war. This is an insignificant book because it deals with the feelings of women in a drawing-room.” — Virginia Woolf
Greatest quotes about women empowerment and sayings
31. “Low-income people, racial or ethnic minorities, pregnant women, seniors, people with special needs, people in rural areas – they all have a much harder time accessing a dentist than other groups of Americans.” — Bernie Sanders
32. “I have women working in high positions. I was one of the first people to put women in charge of big construction jobs. And, you know, I’ve had a great relationship with women.” — Donald Trump
33. “I see Americans of every party, every background, every faith who believe that we are stronger together: black, white, Latino, Asian, Native American; young, old; gay, straight; men, women, folks with disabilities, all pledging allegiance under the same proud flag to this big, bold country that we love. That’s what I see. That’s the America I know!” — Barack Obama
34. “Very learned women are to be found, in the same manner as female warriors; but they are seldom or ever inventors.” — Voltaire
35. “If I own a large part of Scotland, I can turn the people off the land practically into the sea or across the sea. I can take women in child-bearing and throw them into the snow and leave them there. That has been done. I can do it for no better reason than I think it is better to shoot deer on the land than allow people to live on it.” — George Bernard Shaw
36. “Over the years, I’ve interviewed thousands of people, most of them women, and I would say that the root of every dysfunction I’ve ever encountered, every problem, has been some sense of a lacking of self-value or of self-worth.” — Oprah Winfrey
37. “Men have a much better time of it than women. For one thing, they marry later; for another thing, they die earlier.” — H. L. Mencken
38. “In the past, there was active discrimination against women in science. That has now gone, and although there are residual effects, these are not enough to account for the small numbers of women, particularly in mathematics and physics.” — Stephen Hawking
39. “The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity.” — Amelia Earhart
40. “The most important thing is to enjoy your life–to be happy–it’s all that matters.” — Audrey Hepburn
Subscribe to Blog via Email
What we have to You !!!
- Life Quotes8 months ago
365 Depression Quotes and Sayings About Depression (Extremely Amazing)
- Inspirational Quotes5 years ago
342 Motivational & Inspirational Quotes
- Inspirational Quotes5 years ago
580 Motivational & Inspirational Quotes Life To Succeed
- Good Morning Quotes3 months ago
100 Beautiful Good Morning Quotes with Images That Will Enrich Your Day
- Motivational Quotes5 years ago
600 Inspirational & Motivational Quotes About Life to Succeed
- Sad Messages6 months ago
Top 70 Broken Heart Quotes And Heartbroken Sayings
- Quotes3 years ago
110 Sad Life Quotes – Sad Quotes & Sayings About Sadness
- Good Morning Quotes3 years ago
65 Good Morning Quotes and Wishes with Beautiful Images