Looking for inspirational worry quotes about tough times in life, work, and love? 40 of the greatest and smartest quotes on worrying in one big blog post. Worry is described as worrying about issues or disagreeable events that might take place in a way that makes you feel depressed and scared. May these quotes motivate you not to think about fulfilling your worrying.
Here are some quotes about worrying:
- Worrying is like a rocking chair: Worrying gives you something to do, but it doesn’t get you anywhere.
- Worrying is carrying tomorrow’s load with today’s strength: It’s like moving into tomorrow ahead of time.
- Worrying never robs tomorrow of its sorrow: It only saps today of its joy.
- Worry a little bit every day: In a lifetime, you will lose a couple of years.
- Worry never fixes anything: Train yourself not to worry.
- Worrying is a waste of time: Good and bad things will happen in life.
- Worrying means you suffer twice: If you spend your time worrying about something, then you’ve suffered through it twice.
Some other quotes about worrying include:
- “Not everything that weighs you down is yours to carry”
- “Worry pretends to be necessary but serves no useful purpose”
- “People become attached to their burdens sometimes more than the burdens are attached to them”
- “Anxiety is love’s greatest killer”
Inspiring quotes about worry for worrying
1. “Because of media hype and woefully inadequate information, too many people nowadays are deathly afraid of their food, and what does fear of food do to the digestive system? I am sure that an unhappy or suspicious stomach, constricted and uneasy with worry, cannot digest properly.” — Julia Child
2. “Worry will never solve tomorrow’s problems. It will only take energy away from today.” — James Altucher
3. “It’s official: The biggest back-to-school bullies are anxiety, worry and fear.” — Chuck Norris
4. “Politicians really worry about being politically correct.” — Nikki Sixx
5. “The only players I hurt with my words are the ones who have an inflated opinion of their ability. I can’t worry about that.” — Bill Parcells
6. “I’m a technical manager, but I don’t have to take care of people. I only have to worry about technology itself.” — Linus Torvalds
7. “Farmers only worry during the growing season, but townspeople worry all the time.” — E. W. Howe
8. “You know people just assume, ‘Well, all my life I’ll be a worrier.’ That doesn’t have to be true. There’s a way to drink from God’s presence so much that worry begins to dissipate.” — Max Lucado
9. “I’m a bit of a worrier, to an extreme. I’ll crack a joke, then worry if I’ve offended someone – even when they’re laughing. I have a guilt complex, always worrying.” — Sophia Bush
10. “Being able to wear contacts, you don’t have to worry about your glasses falling off or how you look during your beam routine. As soon as they’re in, literally two minutes later, you forget that they’re on.” — Laurie Hernandez
Inspiring quotes about worry to stop worrying
11. “What’s important is to get into shape and then not to have to worry about it. I don’t want to get on stage and not being able to do something. Not being physically fit doesn’t work for me.” — Chris Cornell
12. “Don’t worry over what the newspapers say. I don’t. Why should anyone else? I told the truth to the newspaper correspondents – but when you tell the truth to them they are at sea.” — William Howard Taft
13. “In love, we worry more about the meaning of silences than the meaning of words.” — Mason Cooley
14. “If you’ve really got a problem with me, and you came and told me you had a problem with me, I’d be interested to listen to you. But if you’re just some loser that sits there and hammers away on some blog form or whatever, I don’t have time for that. Why even worry about it?” — Guy Fieri
15. “I’d always tried not to worry about the size of the role or the size of the film.” — Kevin Bacon
16. “I realise that I do not change the course of history. I am an actor, I do a movie, that’s the end of it. You have to realise we are just clowns for hire. After I had success it was great, at first, not to worry about money. It was on my mind when I was growing up.” — Leonardo DiCaprio
17. “A lot of people have problems with public confrontation, but it doesn’t worry me at all. I can handle myself. I know my martial arts.” — Pink
18. “My perfect guy wears converse, is totally laid back, and doesn’t worry about being cool.” — Selena Gomez
19. “Anything I learned was just work hard, just keep working and don’t worry about the outside stuff. Whatever happens will happen.” — Jimmy Fallon
20. “A brushstroke of vanity is good to add into the mix, to balance your timidity. We’re all blessed with a lot of timidity and a lot of worry and anxiety, and vanity is a good antidote.” — Mel Brooks
Greatest quotes on worry and worrying sayings
21. “I do worry – a lot.” — Chris Martin
22. “Despite having written five books, I worry that I have not written the right kinds of books, or that perhaps I have dedicated too much of my life to writing, and have therefore neglected other aspects of my being.” — Elizabeth Gilbert
23. “Music is my way of taking my mind away from the game. When I’m singing, you don’t got anything to worry about. Don’t gotta worry about scoring however many points or winning the game. No matter how good or how bad you are, it’s fun.” — Jimmy Butler
24. “Don’t worry so much. Most of the things you worry about never end up happening.” — Dick Van Dyke
25. “You can only appreciate freedom when you find yourself in a position to fight for someone else’s freedom and not worry about your own.” — Ruby Dee
26. “I can’t worry about techs. I’ve got to play my game.” — Draymond Green
27. “They tell me that it will be hard to find a man strong enough to love my own strength and independence, and not worry about being Mr. Diana Ross, but I disagree. I know absolutely that that man is somewhere out there.” — Diana Ross
28. “Don’t worry about what others say about your music. Pursue whatever you are hearing… but if everybody really hates your music maybe you could try some different approaches.” — Wynton Marsalis
29. “My only worry about tweeting and modern technology is how it has crept into even the darkest corners of the absolute global village we live in.” — Denis Leary
30. “I try to keep it real. I don’t have time to worry about what I’m projecting to the world. I’m just busy being myself.” — Demi Lovato
Inspirational quotes don’t worry about the things you cant change quotes
31. “I never worry that I’ll die in my sleep, because I’m never asleep!” — Billy Crystal
32. “As far as vanity and wrinkles and things like that, that’s a part of life I don’t worry about. I put on creams, you know, but don’t go mad, and I don’t have any kind of treatments. I just live a healthy lifestyle. And staying happy, not getting negative and angry, I think that helps, looking at the positive of everything.” — Jerry Hall
33. “Making a movie where the central character is a horse was a challenge. Because I’m scared of riding. I was thrown as a kid. One of my daughters is a competitive jumper, we live with horses, we have stables on our property. But I don’t ride. I observe, and I worry.” — Steven Spielberg
34. “The health-care law, irrespective of how people feel about the aims of it – and obviously I don’t agree with Obamacare – but the worry that some businesses have about how the law will impact their bottom line has made people more apprehensive about expanding and growing their business in the 21st century.” — Marco Rubio
35. “I don’t exercise. I’m skinny-fat. I worry about being too skinny.” — Kristen Stewart
36. “My worry is how to protect the Filipino.” — Rodrigo Duterte
37. “I am well. Do not worry about my health.” — Rodrigo Duterte
38. “I don’t think my kids have to worry too much about me embarrassing them because that’s not how I would want to grow up, with wacky dad showing up at school and performing for everyone.” — Steve Carell
Subscribe to Blog via Email
What we have to You !!!
- Life Quotes8 months ago
365 Depression Quotes and Sayings About Depression (Extremely Amazing)
- Inspirational Quotes5 years ago
342 Motivational & Inspirational Quotes
- Inspirational Quotes5 years ago
580 Motivational & Inspirational Quotes Life To Succeed
- Good Morning Quotes3 months ago
100 Beautiful Good Morning Quotes with Images That Will Enrich Your Day
- Motivational Quotes5 years ago
600 Inspirational & Motivational Quotes About Life to Succeed
- Sad Messages6 months ago
Top 70 Broken Heart Quotes And Heartbroken Sayings
- Quotes3 years ago
110 Sad Life Quotes – Sad Quotes & Sayings About Sadness
- Good Morning Quotes3 years ago
65 Good Morning Quotes and Wishes with Beautiful Images