Focus Quotes: We’ve all been in situations where we can’t seem to pay attention. We try our hardest, but it’s impossible to prevent the mind from wandering. Some of us begin to have vivid daydreams, while others diligently consider all of the tasks that need to be completed. We think about a lot of interesting things, but we don’t do what we’re supposed to do: pay attention. We can’t help but lose focus, and most of the time we don’t even realize it. It keeps us from paying attention, making it extremely difficult to focus on the task at hand. No one wants to admit it, but we all lose focus more frequently than we’d like. Even the most ambitious among us understand how difficult it is to maintain a high level of concentration, particularly when tired or bored. Lack of focus can be a major focus, which is why we’ve compiled a list of the most inspiring focus quotes to help you get back on track.
The ability to focus can make or break your life success. In fact, scientists believe that a person’s ability to maintain mental focus is an important predictor of future success. Along with intelligence and GPA, it is perhaps one of the most important indicators. While we may not be able to improve our intelligence, we can greatly improve our ability to focus.
However, improving one’s mental focus takes time and patience. There will be times when training one’s concentration will be difficult. It can be extremely beneficial to have a few inspirational focus quotes on hand in these situations to help you stay motivated. Similarly, reading the wise words of inspiring people who have managed to maintain a high level of concentration throughout their lives can be extremely beneficial whenever we lack mental focus.
Focus on the task at hand rather than daydreaming about the distant future.
Unfortunately, many people underestimate the immense power of a carefully chosen collection of quotes from some of history’s wisest men and women. The following focus quotes, on the other hand, will quickly show you how to overcome mental sluggishness. Reading these quotes and thinking about their meaning can help you quickly re-establish the willpower and perseverance needed to stay focused.
The following is a hand-picked list of some of the most motivational focus quotes. Use these quotes to keep a laser-like focus on your goals.
Staying focused in life is key. We are focus mindful of these circumstances in which we absolutely can pay heed. We try our best, but still can’t avoid the mind from running away. Some of us continue to have inspirational daydreams, while others consciously think about what they need to achieve. We engage in all sorts of exciting thoughts, but we don’t do what we really should do: pay attention. Here are about 80 uplifting focus quotes to help you concentrate on what counts in your life.
You are in charge of your own life
You are the director of your own life; you decide where to focus your attention. Focus is a strange thing; it has the ability to change everything. Your life, for example, is shaped by your focus. Reshape your focus if you want to redesign your life. What interests me the most about focus is where people put their focus.
Below are some examples of options: yourself, other people, the greater good, how you feel, how you look, how you think, how you act, the past, how you respond, how you react, the present, the future, what’s wrong, what’s right, what’s black, what’s white, the spirit of the law or the letter of the law, the forest or the trees, the pain or the gain, et cetera.
Focus your efforts
Change your frame of mind and the game by narrowing your focus. Your ability to focus is truly limitless. The irony is that it is when you narrow it that you gain real power.
Let’s take a stroll through our gem-filled garden, It’s all about focus.
BTW – If you see a quote below that seems to be tailor-made for you, it could be by design. While drawing the quotes, I decided to focus on a few of you to see if I could come up with a unique quote that would speak to your heart.
Inspiring Quotes About Focus
1. “Entrepreneurs are natural problem-solvers, which means that we always have ideas for new businesses popping into our heads. Having a lot of options is great, but sometimes it can be hard to focus on one when you are keen to move onto the next.” — Richard Branson
2. “I came from the Bronx and a certain background. I worked really hard. I kept my focus on the right things.” — Jennifer Lopez
3. “I wish everyone well, but you need to focus on yourself. You need to stop putting your hand out. Everyone wants handouts. Everyone wants things for free. You’ve got to put in the work. You’ve got to grind. You’ve got go through the struggle, and you’ve got to get it.” — Conor McGregor
4. “The Revlon Run/Walk effort to focus on women’s cancer has my wholehearted support and gratitude.” — Dwayne Johnson
5. “Your focus should be on creating an environment where growth can occur and then letting nature take its course.” — Patrick Lencioni
6. “I’m so compulsive about stuff, I know if I had ever gotten pregnant, of course, that would have been my whole focus. But I didn’t choose to have children because I’m focused on my career. And I just don’t think, as compulsive as I am, that I could manage both.” — Betty White
7. “My focus is on love and inclusiveness.” — RuPaul
8. “We need to end our country’s counterproductive regime-change war policies that have undermined our national security, destroyed so many countries, and taken so many lives. We must instead focus on investing in and rebuilding our communities right here at home.” — Tulsi Gabbard
9. “I don’t look at our society today too much. My focus is still in the past, and part of the reason is that what I do – the wellspring of art, or what I do – l get from the blues. So I listen to the music of a particular period that I’m working on, and I think inside the music is clues to what is happening with the people.” — August Wilson
10. “As a rule, my focus is on classical music, but I love jazz. I love everything, actually.” — Julie Andrews
Inspirational focus quotes on life and words of encouragement
11. “I wish Obama would focus on governing the United States and would forget his country’s imperialist pretensions.” — Hugo Chavez
12. “I don’t try to focus on anything that doesn’t affect me personally and how I go out there every single day. I’m just going to continue to work hard and focus on what I can control.” — Tim Tebow
13. “There’s a tendency to look at investments in isolation. Investors focus on the risk of individual securities.” — Daniel Kahneman
14. “When I was younger, I thought you had to be in control of your own life. That takes a lot of discipline, hard work, and focus. You just can’t let it all fall by the wayside. Later on, I learned that God is really in control of everything. But you still have to put your best foot forward and be the best you can be.” — Janet Jackson
15. “If you’ve lost focus, just sit down and be still. Take the idea and rock it to and fro. Keep some of it and throw some away, and it will renew itself. You need to do no more.” — Clarissa Pinkola Estes
16. “When you realize the real pleasure in food comes in the first couple bites, and it diminishes thereafter, that’s a kind of reminder to focus on the experience, enjoy those first bites, and as you get into the 20th bite, you’re talking calories and not pleasure.” — Michael Pollan
17. “I’m happy that I can focus on my body a little bit. I’m not happy to get surgery, but I’m happy that I can focus on getting better.” — Dwyane Wade
18. “Boxing should focus on pitting champion versus champion – those are the fights that everyone wants to see. Sports also need to work on developing new heroes and personalities. I’d like to see more vignettes on fighters, focusing on their lives, goals, and stories. Boxers need to be larger than life.” — Sugar Ray Leonard
19. “As an athlete and as a woman, I get my confidence from playing sports because it shifts your focus from what your body looks like to what your body can do for you. That’s what we all should be doing. It shouldn’t be about looking perfect.” — Venus Williams
20. “After 1980, you never heard reference to space again. Surface, the most convincing evidence of the descent into materialism, became the focus of the design. Space disappeared.” — Arthur Erickson
Inspirational quotes about focus and positive sayings
21. “If your concentration is getting bad, take up bass fishing. It will really improve your ability to focus. If you aren’t ready when that fish hits, you can’t set the hook.” — Lee Trevino
22. “My favorite goals are the ones when there’s so much pressure. I focus more on when the game is on the line.” — Alex Morgan
23. “We should reserve the notion of ‘morality for how we can affect one another’s an experience for better or worse. Some people use the term ‘morality differently, of course, but I think we have a scientific responsibility to focus the conversation to make it most useful.” — Sam Harris
24. “There are so many problems in the world worth working on and so many discoveries to make, you have to make a choice. My preference is to focus my efforts on solving problems that will help people.” — Andrew Ng
25. “Women are, in my view, natural peacemakers. As givers and nurturers of life, through their focus on human relationships and their engagement with the demanding work of raising children and protecting family life, they develop a deep sense of empathy that cuts through to underlying human realities.” — Daisaku Ikeda
26. “When you are reading about a book, you focus on the main character, of course. When you have something in common with them and connect with them, you remember the lessons they learned, and then you can apply them to your life. So you can live the best life you can.” — Marley Dias
27. “I believe that as much as you take, you have to give back. It’s important not to focus on yourself too much.” — Nicole Kidman
28. “My philosophy was that I never had focus groups.” — Ralph Lauren
29. “I think the questions on the grit scale about not letting setbacks disappoint you, finishing what you begin, doing things with focus, I think that those are things I would aspire to or hope for all our children.” — Angela Duckworth
30. “I’ve definitely got better over the years at conserving my energy in pre-season – at knowing what to focus on and what to let go.” — Daniel Ricciardo
Greatest quotes on focus and sayings that will boost your concentration
31. “I don’t like going to football games. I like watching them on television. When you go to a game, it’s hard to focus. There’s so much going on, and it’s cold. I’d rather sit and watch it and get replays and commentary.” — John Legend
32. “When I announced my focus on mental health as the first lady of Georgia in 1971, none but five mental health advocates in the state wanted to be involved with the issue.” — Rosalynn Carter
33. “Don’t worry about the financials. Just focus on delivering great products.” — Lisa Su
34. “I definitely managed to do different kinds of things. My focus is usually who the director is, because at the end of the day the director is the storyteller, what the movie is all about. I don’t want to participate in something that I don’t think is constructive storytelling.” — Bryce Dallas Howard
35. “Brain studies of mental workouts in which you sustain a single, chosen focus show that the more you detach from what’s distracting you and refocus on what you should be paying attention to, the stronger this brain circuitry becomes.” — Daniel Goleman
Focus Images With Quotes
36. “If you just focus on getting better, and not being the best, you have such a good time.” — James Acaster
37. “Writing a song to be single is hard, and I don’t like to focus on that because you can get caught up in making something just terrible, which is really easy to do if you’re focused on making it a single. It’s more fun when you focus on what excites you musically.” — Brendon Urie
38. “After I did nine years of a television series, I didn’t want to do anything really that involved going to a set and being in front of a camera for quite a while. And when I did start to want to do things, I wanted to focus more on film.” — Gillian Anderson
39. “Lack of direction, not lack of time, is the problem. We all have twenty-four hour days.” — Zig Ziglar
40. “Whenever you want to achieve something, keep your eyes open, concentrate, and make sure you know exactly what it is you want. No one can hit their target with their eyes closed.” — Paulo Coelho
What is a good quote for focus?
Direction is essential for living a focused life. You can direct all of your actions in one direction when you have a clear goal. If you’re not sure where you want to go, however, you’ll just wander aimlessly. At the same time, how efficiently we use our working hours are often more important than how long we work. We can make better use of the available hours of the day if we pay close attention to maintaining a high level of focus. We are less likely to accomplish much in the time available if we allow distractions to divert our attention.
Make sure you have a clear goal in mind in everything you do in life. Otherwise, you may be wasting valuable time by being undirected and unfocused on your time. Knowing exactly what you want to accomplish will aid in maintaining your focus and motivation. It will also motivate you to do whatever it takes to achieve your goal. However, if you don’t have a dream or vision to guide your actions, you’re more likely to give up when things get tough.
We all go through trials and tribulations from time to time. It’s extremely difficult to maintain a positive attitude in these trying circumstances. When faced with pain and suffering, we often only see the negative aspects of what has occurred. We are in a lot of pain and wish it had never happened. It’s particularly difficult to see the light during our darkest hours. It’s all the more important to have faith in our ability to learn important lessons from what will happen in the future. Simultaneously, it is critical not to lose hope or give up during these trying times. Instead, it’s critical that we use every ounce of strength we have left to bear the pain.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
What we have to You !!!
Life Quotes2 years ago
365 Depression Quotes and Sayings About Depression (Extremely Amazing)
Inspirational Quotes3 years ago
342 Motivational & Inspirational Quotes
Inspirational Quotes3 years ago
580 Motivational & Inspirational Quotes Life To Succeed
Love life3 years ago
Top 70 Broken Heart Quotes And Heartbroken Sayings
Motivational Quotes3 years ago
600 Inspirational & Motivational Quotes About Life to Succeed
Relationship3 years ago
365 Relationship Quotes About Happiness Life to Live by
Inspirational Quotes3 years ago
97 Inspirational Quotes That Will Change Your Life
Good Morning Quotes2 years ago
100 Beautiful Good Morning Quotes with Images That Will Enrich Your Day